I was watching Market Kitchen the other day and came across this recipe. It looked very easy to do and looked delicious. I also happened to have all the ingredients at the time so decided to give it a try for dinner. It turned out lovely and as expected was very easy to do. You can search for the original recipe on Market Kitchen site but this is quite similar to the original.
- 2 Chicken breasts, Skin-less, cut into strips
- 50 ml White wine (I used medium white)
- 40-60 ml Double Cream
- 1 tbsp chopped Tarragon
- 1 tsp English Mustard
- 2 tbsp light Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken pieces for 6-8 minutes until cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the wine to the same pan, then add cream, mustard and tarragon. Mix well and heat through.
- Put the chicken pieces back to the pan and season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve with mash potatoes or steamed broccoli.