Healthy and Easy Vegetarian Korma With Coconut Creams and Aromatic Spices
- 500 g frozen vegetables (Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas)
- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 150 ml Coconut cream
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp ground Almond
- 1 tbsp ground Coriander
- 2 tbsp fresh coriandar, chopped
- 1 tbsp Almond flakes
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil/ light olive Oil
- Put the frozen veg in a bowl filled with boiling water and microwave on high for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- meanwhile heat the oil in a pan and fry onions over medium heat for 5 minutes until soft and lightly golden, then add garlic, ginger, turmeric, garam masala and ground coriander and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked vegetables to the pan and mix well with onion and all the spices.
- Add the coconut cream to the pan and mix well. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add ground almond, lemon juice and salt and mix.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and almond flakes before serving.